Monday, December 29, 2008

Musical Ornaments - Final Round

Oh, you're gonna hate me for this round! Your mission, should you accept it, is to find the new ornaments in the following two pictures. There are at least six, but I haven't done a really good count yet. Actually, there have to be more than that, because in just the bottom picture, there are five ... I think. Anyway, if you're in need of a diversion, it's just been provided. Wagering is allowed, but no whining, ... just enlarge the pics.


To make your search a little easier, here's the new ornament my sister gave me. Isn't it pretty? She works at Brighton, so she always has access to fabulous items that we don't need but truly have a hankerin' for.


For any of you who are following along, I'll be showing proof of all the unfinished stitching projects tomorrow. It'll have to happen before golf, though, because my friend Rene just called with a tee time (woo hoo!!). One of many good reasons to live in Colorado: the perfect vacation includes golf and skiing during the same week!

1 comment:

staci said...

Well, I can't tell any difference lol ;) But I love that ornament your sister gave you!

Have a great time golfing, it's perfect weather for it!